Monday, May 16, 2016

2016-03-02: en route bet Zait

Photos today from Jan & my trip from the Hadassah hospital Chagall windows to Jan & Arie's place in bet Zait (I think that was my first view of the place), including flocks of Hasidim (the plural for Hasid, I think), and an outdoor sculpture in front of which we mugged.









My first glimpse of the Jerusalem Holocaust museum.

And the gate the looked eerily like the gates to the concentration
camps I saw on the Russian Trip.

Living room looking through the Eurythmy room to the garden.


Back yard @ 99 Moshav bet Zait

Not exactly what I was aiming for, but does look a bit like a
Monet painting (that their back yard reminded me of), yes?

Door from the street, with Jan directing traffic.

1 comment:

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells