Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Vienna 2018-03-02 Albertina Monet to Picasso 5

Final photos from the Albertina exhibition's pretty amazing surrealist gallery. Including an unusual (for me) Moore & Giacometti works on canvas (I think they're paingings - the wall blurbs are less than informative on the medium of the works) - I'm more used to their sculptures, and you can always count on Miro to be kooky. I always like Delvau's mysteriously creepy landscapes. Nothing from the Picasso room - guess I'm not a fan.

The final picture is the announcement of the watercolor show that opened March 6 and sadly, I didn't make it back there.














You can kinda see what's beyond the door









Sadly, this doesn't capture the brilliance of the golds.










In case you want to download the app for your next trip
to a participating museum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells