Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Vienna 2018-03-02

My trip to the Albertina on day 2. Pre-lunch. I have to admit I was underwhelmed by the collection, despite some of the lovely works on paper, until I discovered the Matisse to Picasso exhibition that I visited after lunch. I meant to go back to see them again and the watercolor show, but time ran out. I hate it when things are behind glass - it's so hard to get non-glare photos. Hence the weird angle of a couple images. What's a mother to do? Full-size images here. Enjoy. :)

En route - the Stephansdom

The Albertina

Dunno who this is - one of several men on horses throughout
Vienna. Apparently Archduke Albrecht. Who knew?

















See? Glare.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells