Sunday, April 18, 2010

Golden boughs

Two slightly different takes on the same image. Interesting reflection in the second one - don't quite know how that got in there. Goolies & ghosties?

Feeling very low-energy today - not sure why - up during the night to power the old nez & dozing only fitfully thereafter? I imagine I'll head out @ some point for a toddle & get out the whip & chair & make myself practice @ some point. Almost finished with the back of the cardi I'm making from a silk/cotton blend. A pepto-bismol pink that I'm sure will be the talk of the town. I'm counting on it stretching when I wash & block it otherwise it'll be more like those ridiculous shirts some wear that expose their navels (well, almost).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells