Saturday, April 24, 2010

Early crocus


From 10.Mar.2010. Tootling, toddling & laundry (how is it that that never ends? - or end up like the guy who sat down near me on the bus yesterday on the way to acupuncture who smelled so bad I had to move. There but for the grace of God . . . ).

I've discovered, in my piccolo practice of the Nutcracker, the value of playing tricky licks in all the keys. Now I just have to familiarize myself with Finale again to get them and some of the knuckle busters in the Prokofiev sonata & Classical Symphony into computer format. Can I scan the parts? Hmm.

Almost finished with the lovely pink cardi - though I hope that in trying to account for future stretching that I haven't made it too small. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells