Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER MORN

This morning's sunrise was so beautiful I decided to let the photo jump to the head of the queue. Awoke sometime after 6AM for some reason - probably because this photo was calling me?

Beautiful day here - 54F heading up to 74F (way to warm for April, ask moi). Tootling, toddling & stitching on the docket - as is vacuuming at some point - maybe not today. I just noticed there are a couple episodes of "Dead Like Me" (off-putting title but a charming show http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348913/ so I'll probably catch up on that - and it looks like a movie was made? Hmm. Have to check that out. Off to e-file my state taxes (free, but Andy says you end up paying a little more than Turbo Tax says you should - but since they charge $19.95 for the privilege, perhaps it all comes out in the wash.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells