Saturday, April 10, 2010

Potter practicing


This from 4.Feb.2010. Sorry I didn't get around to this yesterday. Spent the day tracking down chamber pieces that include percussion since we have a percussionist interested in attending a few days of the Wellesley Composers Conference. Other than that, had an acupuncture treatment - the first in 3 weeks due to illness either of me or the practitioner. Today I'm heading out for a Polarity treatment & more tootling, toddling & stitching. I suddenly have several potential projects on the sticks - one a mohair sweater, another a shawl, & a budding pair of socks. On the flute side, I recently received a flute/cello piece by Uebayashi. Do you know how to pronounce that? Looks interesting. Hope to have a performance of it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells