Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Blue house


Strange dreams last night - one was we were presenting a get together for gay kids but somehow not advertising the fact as focusing on the "gay" part - several showed up with their gay pets, but drifted away as some "helpful" artist began an artwork that made it clear that it _was_ for gay kids - then I discovered the animals that had been there were being prepared for slaughter & the future of the kids was ominous. Where did _that_ come from? Then I was sharing a loft apt. above some sort of club space with Ellen Degeneres & Portia de Rossi, which came with a punch key access code - I found some $$ on the floor near the ladder leading to the loft & I picked it up (the $$ not the ladder), which made me feel guilty, brought it up with me & it turned out to be funny money from the club (sure didn't look like that when I picked it up!) & somewhere in the mix Ellen was very unhappy with her relationship with Portia & was trying to figure out how to dump her. Not sure why Ellen shows up so often in my dreamscape, but she surely does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells