Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ruby Red


Brightly sunny with 24F & a "feels like" of 14 - guess I'll wait awhile before heading out for my constitutional stroll (makes it sound all legal & all). :) Some grocery shopping (postponed until I can combine it with a medication pickup - they RAN OUT of Norvir?? I'll never understand how that happens when they know they have a customer who refills it every month. Oh well, it was just a couple days but still. I'll have to call the clinic again today, too, since they failed to respond to my initial request last Wed. to send a bunch of Rxs - thought even with the 48 hour turn-around, given that the next day was New Year's Eve, they surely would have done it Monday, but no. And who loses if I don't do this leg work? Not them. Fortunately I don't have to schlepp over to the clinic to hash this out. Thank God for the telephone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells