Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hanging on - was Silo 3

ETA My Mac mini was in the shop so I was working with another computer - uploaded the same Silo image twice - so I've replaced it with this - leaves bravely hanging on on 2009/11/04.

The third in the series of silo houses. Just got back from voting - there was an "observer" there writing down people's names as they came in to pick up their ballots - all the people handing out the ballots were black - she was white - why do I think she was there for Republican Scott Brown. Now it's all over but the praying. And the trip to the computer store since my Mac mini died after just 6 months. Here's hoping it was just the power cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells