Sunday, January 24, 2010

Park

A fall rendition of one of the local parks I pass, depending on my toddle route.

32F with a "feels like" of 26F, heading up supposedly to 42F today. I'm heading out soon for said toddle to drop a Netlix DVD (Golden Compass* - despite Daniel Craig's** being in it I _much_ preferred the book) in the mail before the rain hits - nowhere near what the southwest has recently got, but deluges forecast beginning sometime this afternoon & lasting for 24 hours or so.

Strange dreams of late - one of living back in the manse, with mom thinking of starting to do photography, lines for the upstairs bathroom because so many people were living there (and I don't mean family!), and the laundry chute from the second floor to the basement (remember that?) having been boarded up cuz some building regulation expert had come in & required it. Last night traveling on a bus and having to try to repack all my stuff because I had _way_ too much to carry at once. Wonder what's up with that?

* http://www.randomhouse.com/features/pullman/books/books.html#gc
** http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells