Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Circles & squares

Ah, the wonders of geometry. And actually the photo below should be parallelograms or something like that (veluti in speculum - where did THAT come
from?).

Heading out soon for an MD appt - I think I'll let the T do the driving & pray the snow isn't coming down too hard on my way home 10:00AMish & that I'll make it here early enough that I can enjoy the storm from the comfort of indoors.

The masterclass yesterday was wonderful - and the snippets of the singing I heard Ms. Fleming do in the class convinced me I needed to hear her do Strauss' Four Last Songs in person - unfortunately the evening performances were sold out (or had tix too expensive for my pocketbook) so I hope I didn't make a mistake by getting a ticket to the dress rehearsal tomorrow AM @ 10:30AM - here's hoping we're dug out by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells