Friday, February 12, 2010

Maelstrom

I suppose a cloudy day is the best backdrop for this sculpture that's on the Met Museum's roof garden. http://www.metmuseum.org/special/se_event.asp?OccurrenceId={6267CA47-491B-4776-A468-0673F8362B0F} It was my first time up there (at least that I can remember). Bright & sunny here today - 26F with a "feels like" of 14F. No snow in the forecast except maybe Monday night - Tues AM. TIme will tell.

Heading off soon to an acupuncture appt. I lied when I said next week I only have this appt. I forgot about my Thursday Alexander lesson in Somerville, & the Polarity treatment on Sat. Beats going out every day, though.

Last night before I went to bed I heard this "I'm gonna kill you" cat yowl - very different from the hissy, spatty stuff Potter & Snitch usually get up to - turns out there was a ginger & white cat on the table on the porch & Snitch was going nuts. I guess she either _really_ doesn't want another cat coming in or she has it in for that poor guy - he was looking at me through with window with a "what did I do?" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells