Friday, February 5, 2010

Interesting grate

I think this is from the American Collection @ the Met Museum. Andy just walked in the door saying he didn't feel well - don't know how far he got on his trek to work. Said he didn't feel bad enough to go to the hospital so I guess that's good. I'm heading out soon for some acupuncture & then I think I'll head over to Symphony Hall - they're doing the Carter flute concerto with the principal flutist of the BSO, Elizabeth Rowe, as soloist & the Brahms 4 (which I'll bet she won't be playing since she's doing the solo, drat) & there are still $29 tix available so I hope I can snag one. Hope all's well by you. OXOXO JR

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells