Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hot Cross Buns*

Well, the snow is falling but temps scheduled to hit near 40F so rain is on the way - "accumulating slush" was the way one weather babe described it. Lovely. My big dilemma - to go to the Post Office today or not - I've agreed to swap some yarn with a fellow Raveler - but usually would avoid it like the plague on a Monday & esp. after a three-day weekend. May I always have such problems. Would also like to head down to Tedeschi's (a local corner mom & pop store) for the Tues. NY Times - always like the science section. So best I head out before the streets get worse. Tootling & tackling the huge pile of papers here next to the computer also on the docket - and maybe a crack @ the taxes? If only I could find the Turbotax CD (I think it's somewhere in that pile).

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Cross_Buns

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells