Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Medieval column

While I waited for cousin Anne & Watty (are you related to someone who's related to your cousin via the cousin's father who was married to your great-aunt's daughter?) I took some pictures @ the Met. Here a couple from the Medieval rooms.

Heading out soon for a follow-up dermatology appt. Will most likely take public transportation since, even though it takes longer, it costs about 1/2 what driving & parking does. Plus I'll get some more work done on my sock. Got all the way to the arm hole separation on the lovely cardigan I'm working & had to frog it* back about 10" because I forgot to put pockets in. Grr. Don't want to take that on the T with me cuz it's just too bulky. Then it's some tootling & laundry folding for moi. Fascinating, no?


* http://knitting.about.com/od/knittingglossary/g/glossaryfrog.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells