Monday, February 15, 2010

Autumn in New York*

Another shot from the Met Museum roof garden. We're forecast for another lovely "wintry mix" overnight tonight. Glad I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. Of course the weather babe hedged her bets saying if the storm tracks further north snow totals would be less, if south more. IOW stay tuned & watch the commercials. :|

Had a weird frustration dream yest. Mom, Dad & I (and various other relatives) were somehow in Paris and me starting a dissertation (maybe my subconscious telling me I should get a move on looking into getting mine published?), I was totally lost trying to get back to the hotel, wandering around not-very-scenic parts of the city & blocked at every turn by the Seine having overflowed its banks. What's up with that?

Tootling & toddling on my docket this Presidents' Day. Am heading to the end of the second sleeve on the cardi that's on the sticks now. Button band, pocket band, washing & blocking soon to come. Ain't life grand?

* http://popup.lala.com/popup/432627069322595612 (a very old Ella)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells