Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fool me once, shame on you


Fool me twice, shame on me. Here's an overview of some of the arguments against health care that you'll hear today. Turns out they're retreads of arguments that have been around since as early as 1935 - and have been trotted out every time an attempt to overhaul the health system is proposed.

http://tinyurl.com/ylg4za6

Feeling a bit more energetic today. Flute student just left & now to laundry, tootling & stitching. My copy of the Flutist Lexicon , all 900+ pages of it (!) & to which I contributed three articles arrived this week. Now where is the 10 euro fee I was promised in exchange??!! 53F with a high of 56 forecast and sunny - we're apparently in for a blustery day tomorrow - which will most likely remove most of the rest of the leaves from their branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells