Friday, November 6, 2009

Thin on top


A tree like me.

Heading out at some point for the daily walk. Took a circuitous walk back from the subway yesterday to get at least a partial 1/2 hour in & to walk off some of the anger over being stood up by the dentist. I saw two sweet kitties en route, one of which engaged me in actual conversation (Me: what a pretty kitty, Cat: mew, me: such a sweetie pie. Cat: mew. Me: are you enjoying your day? Cat: mew). The other was a beautiful gray cat sunning herself on her porch. Not a conversationalist that one, but at least she didn't run off when I stopped to admire her. So something pleasant happened after all as a result of being stood up by the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells