Tuesday, November 17, 2009


It was a purple day when I took this shot (19.Oct.2009) - too bad the shadows of the (is that a ginko?) tree disguise so much of the house. Am heading out soon at least to the post office thence determined by how I feel once I get there. I'm thinking of postponing my semi-monthly treks to Cambridge to visit Whole Foods & Trader Joe's
until Thurs. hoping by then to have more energy. After the constitutional, the usual tootling, stabs @ housework & stitching (still awork on the aforementioned sleeve - one nice thing about doing them top down is the rounds go faster & faster as you get to the cuff - by the end, one is quite dizzy). A student/colleague coming for a lesson tonight (and hopefully bringing the check for the first 1/2 of payment for my old piccolo that he is conveniently buying from me) - I think I'll sit on the other side of the room to avoid spreading the wealth. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells