Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The runner & the knitter


Runner: "Why don't you just buy socks?"

Knitter: "Why don't you just take the bus?"

The photo I'm calling purple 'n pink. Obviously the flowers in the picture are long gone (well about 1 month & a half, anyway). Heading out noonish for lunch with my friend & former supervisor (plan to wear & show off the sweater I made with some of the yarn the dept. gave me when I retired), followed by (I hope!) finally being fitted with my night guard that is designed to halt the "Center, Ho!" (and not the lead player on a prostitutes' basketball team) migration of my teeth. 29F with a forecast high of 30F here today (they say it feels like 17F right now, so best I bundle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells