Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's wrong with this picture?


Again, I hope I haven't sent this before - I need to come up with some kind of system that tells me whether I've posted a photo or not when I go out of sequence. It's a new store on the corner & I haven't had the heart to tell them - not that they'd necessarily care. Heading out soon for an Alexander lesson - anxiety grows for the Nutcracker licks, since we rehearse tomorrow. I'm hopeful that the acupuncture treatment I'll get Friday morning can address that - that and more slow practice. If you've heard of heavy, wet snow in New England, we got none. Driving-wise, I'm grateful for that, even though it would be nice to have a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells