Monday, December 21, 2009

Lonely lookout


For some reason this caught my eye on a 2009/10/31 walk. Lovely 10" or so of snow on our yard and it looks like it'll be around for Christmas. Andy's working from home today. Since he hangs around in the kitchen to do so, I'll have to work around him doing laundry. Did manage to get my music from Franklin the other day (have I told you already?) and discovered a great fabric store there with a moderately interesting yarn collection. I got fabric to back a canvas that Andy stitched eons ago, though it's circular so I think I'll probably farm it out to be finished unless I decide to undertake a really challenging project for my first attempt on the Singer 301A (from the 50s - the newer Singers by all accounts are crap) that I won on Ebay a couple weeks ago. Happy to have a warmish house to live in. Andy made molasses cookies yesterday. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells