Friday, March 12, 2010

Snowy Buddha

This from a neighbor down the street. Only garden ornament like it in the neighborhood. Have to head out early today (like in 15 minutes) to get to the rush line for $9 tix for the BSO this PM - it'll be a long day with acupuncture & the concert afterwards, but they're doing Mendelssohn's Midsummer Night Dream overture & I've never heard that life. Not sure if I'll stay for the Rossini Stabat Mater afterwards - though if they do it without intermission I might not have a chance to high tail it in between.

I forgot to mention the Closer to Truth installment from yesterday this one about extra dimensions - again, I think it's better to listing to the online interviews since the 30-min. . version made no attempt to explain, for example, what "branes" (which when you don't see it sounds like "brains" & why would they be talking about something like that?? Anyway, as I said I need to be out the door in 10 minutes so I'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells