Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunbathing Potter

I caught her sitting in the sun, a favorite pastime, on 26.Jan.2010.

Despite the state of emergency declared because of the downpours (slated to last until tomorrow AM so they say) I headed off 2 rehearsal yesterday. Arrived & returned safe & sound. The conductor seemed a little discombobulated - though with having to replace our President of 30 years with 3 people doing different aspects of her job, I imagine that's to be expected.

Tootling & stitching, a consult with one of my 401(k) advisors about transferring my accounts from traditional IRAs to ROTH IRAs in my future. I might even don rain coat & pants and toddle over to the Post Office to return a DVD & pick up the Tuesday papers.

44F heading up to 50F today and rain, rain, rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells