Thursday, March 11, 2010

Morning frost

Late posting this AM - back from the nutrition study. Free OJ, apple juice & graham crackers, whoopee (I had to go in fasting). Unfortunately the dexa scanstress was AWOL so I have to go back @ some point for that. I'm hoping to do it on a Friday when I'm in the relative neighborhood anyway for acupuncture. Stay tuned.

I think we've already hit our high for the day. Supposedly going up to 50F today, but I think it was colder when I left the medical center than when I arrived. Cloudy & rain forecast for most of the weekend.Got some work done on a sock to & from Tufts Medical Center - & am trying my first gusset version of a toe-up - it also has a slipped stitch heel, which I think will wear better than the simple wrap & turn I've been using. Getting in the weeds here, I know - but if you ever knit socks, you can larn from my wisdom. ;)


Best get to tootling so I can get 2 sessions in before my energy flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells