Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunbathing Potter

Something she'd never stand for in a tub.

This morning's Closer to Truth was on "Arguments Against God". Unfortunately the three interviews listed here http://tinyurl.com/ydbvoev don't include all the folks featured in the show, though admittedly the ones not included were mere snippets, apparently from other shows. (And he expects us to remember??) I like the fact that I can now find the interviews if only I pay attention to the top of the show where the topic's displayed before the interviews start. And I find that, like more & more things these days, the analog version, whether a news broadcast or a newspaper, is more or less just an advert for the online version where they can go into much more detail (i.e. all the online videos here are much longer than their broadcast counterparts). On the other hand, who has time??!!

Speaking of which, heading out soon 4 acupuncture. Hope to get a stint of practicing in before I go - if Andy gets up in time. He does enjoy sleeping in. Then more tootling & stitching (I count my schleps to & from the subway as toddling on those days I do that - am I cheating?). Rehearsal tomorrow PM then a concert Sat. PM then another rehearsal Mon. PM for the May concert - I _wish_ we'd get a Monday after a performance, but no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells